To buy from us:
- Browse to the design you want to buy and select a format, size, quantity and any custom options and add it to your basket.
- Repeat as necessary...
- Once you are ready to check-out, view the basket by clicking on the link at either the top or right of the page, then choose your payment method (card, PayPal or cheque/postal order)
- You can either choose to register for an account, or complete payment without registering.
- SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER:
- All that this involves is telling us your name and email and choosing a password. Once you have registered you can save addresses and basket items for future visits.
- Once registered you will be taken to a screen which asks for the billing and delivery details. Again, the first time that you buy something you will have to enter address details. On future visits you will be able to choose from previously used addresses or enter a new one. Complete the delivery details and then click "Proceed to Confirm Order"
- SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PROCEED WITHOUT REGISTRATION:
- You will be asked to enter your billing and delivery address details
- You will then be presented with an order summary for you to check. Your postage will be automatically calculated.
- Depending on how you have elected to pay you will finally be transferred either to the WorldPay or PayPal payment gateway, or alternatively presented with an order form to print out and post to us with payment. All your card details will remain secure and you will be emailed a receipt for your transaction when you have completed the payment form. If you have elected to pay be cheque, you will also be emailed an invoice to print off and send to us along with payment.
We accept the following credit/debit cards:
- Log-In to your TShirtsUnited.com account.
- Browse to an item you want to save to your wishlist
- Click on the heart icon next to any product (Nb. the heart will turn red once selected)
- You can access your wishlist at any time by clicking on with "Wishlist" link at the top of the page or on your account page.