UPDATE 13 DECEMBER 2021
Our last order date for pre-Christmas delivery of printed clothing (men's, women's and kids' t-shirts, hooded-tops, sweatshirts, long-sleeved t-shirts, recycled t-shirts) has now passed. We will still print and send orders for these items if we can, but they may not be shipped before Royal Mail's last posting date.
You can continue to order the following for UK delivery and they will be dispatched within Royal Mail's last posting guidelines:
- Greetings Cards
- Face Masks
- Bobble Hats
Any orders placed for delivery outside the UK are now highly unlikely to arrive before Christmas.
UPDATE 8 DECEMBER 2021
With just a little over two weeks left until Christmas Day you might need to get your skates on to make sure you have those presents delivered for the 25th!
With this in mind, we'd like to give you all a quick update on our dispatch and delivery timescales:
- Everything off-the-shelf or preprinted - including snoods, bobble hats, wallets, scarves, books - can be shipped pretty much immediately so can be ordered and delivered for a while yet.
- Likewise mugs, prints, face masks, and greetings cards are in stock and able to be shipped very quickly, so we are happy for them to be ordered until much closer to Christmas.
- We are confident that any t-shirt orders (including men's, women's, hoodies, sweatshirts) for UK delivery will be delivered before Christmas as long as you order by Sunday 12 December.
- Supplies of kids' and recycled t-shirts, plus long-sleeve tops, are delayed. We'd therefore advise you to order these before Friday 10 December should you require pre-Christmas delivery.
- We no longer expect any orders placed for delivery outside the UK to arrive before Christmas due to massively increased transit times.
UPDATE 6 DECEMBER 2021
We are approaching the final order period in the run-up to Christmas as we want to be sure that everyone ordering from us receives what they buy in plenty of time for 25 December.
- For UK customers we are confident that orders placed before Sunday 12 December should arrive before Christmas. However, we are experiencing delays in stock of our children's and recycled tshirts, and so we ask that anyone wanting these in particular to please order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- We can no longer guarantee pre-Christmas delivery outside the UK due to a combination of Brexit customs delays and hugely increased shipping times as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
All orders placed will continue to be sent out right up until Christmas eve, however due to postage delays we urge you to order early in order to minimise the chance of disruption beyond our control delaying your order.
UPDATE 19 NOVEMBER 2021
We are hugely appreciative of the support of our customers, and are especially so during the turbulent and difficult past eighteen months that we have all experienced. We want to ensure that anyone wanting to give one of our products as a gift this December can be assured of receiving their order in time for Christmas.
The combined impact of COVID-19 and Brexit is, unfortunately continuing to have an impact on supply chains, with the result that stock orders are taking significantly longer to arrive from our suppliers. Added to this, UK delivery timescales are continuing to be longer than normal, and the postal network is expected to experience more delays as we move closer to Christmas.
International deliveries continue to also be severely impacted by both COVID-19 and Brexit, and we therefore have brought our recommended order dates forward to reflect this.
As you can appreciate, these things are completely out of our control, and as such we want to ensure that we err on the side of caution when setting our Christmas order dates.
|RECOMMENDED LAST ORDER DATES FOR PRE-CHRISTMAS DELIVERY|
|UK Delivery||Sunday 12 December|
|Rest of the World||Thursday 25 November|
If you order on or before these dates then we are confident that you should receive your order on or before 24 December. We will continue to print and send orders out right up until Christmas, and orders placed after these dates will be sent out and may arrive in time, but we can make no guarantee that they will do so.
In addition, we would suggest that anyone ordering for delivery outside the UK check the International Incident Bulletin on the Royal Mail website. This gives details of the current situation and any issues affecting deliveries to countries all around the world.
The earlier you place your order, the more likely it is that you will receive it before Christmas. We have absolutely loads of items on our website that make excellent Christmas gifts, and we would therefore ask that if you do wish to give one of our fantastic t-shirts, mugs, face masks, snoods, greetings cards, books, or prints as a gift this year, then please order as early as possible to give us the best possible chance of fulfilling your order in time.
With very best wishes. UTFR!